MEE TOMYAM

MEE TOMYAM

                                 

Assalammualaikum everyone. Next recipe is Mee Tomyam.For all you know, mee tomyam is my favorite food. It tastes sour and sweet and spicy soup is very tasty. For all you know, mee tomyam is my favorite food. It tastes sour and sweet and very tasty spicy soup. Every week, I will cook tomyam mee for my brother. My brother are very much like tomyam meat cooked by me.i very happy,because my brother loves my cooking.
                      I hope you all love the recipe I share for you all ..



  Ingredients
:1 yellow mee pack
 Material for tomyam
 ½ chicken
 300 gm shrimp
 /1 young carrot 
¼ cobbled beans 
½ seed cauliflower1 broccoli3 pieces of lime leaves3 ~ 4 lemongrass stems2 ~ 3 lime beans6 pcs of chilli beans1 onion3 ~ 4 tbsp tomyam pasteThe ingredients are finely ground1 large tomato seed1 red chilli2 pcs of chilli beans½ inch galangal1 Inch Ginger5 Small Red Onion / 1 onion 
Directions: 
1. Pour the water together with granules. Enter one chicken and all other ingredients except seasoning ingredients, shrimps, vegetables & lime juice. 
2. When boiling & chicken looks cooked, enter the carrot & cauliflower. Let boil for a while and then add the other vegetables and shrimps & stir well to boil
.3. Add lemon juice & taste with seasoning ingredients to taste.
 4. Can serve tomyam together with noodles or noodles.Note: Vegetables can be converted into favorite vegetables.I deliberately puts more vegetables in tomyam because it is like to eat vegetables every meal tomyam.

BY SHAHIRA



Comments