CUCUR JAGUNG

CUCUR JAGUNG




 Assalamualiakum and Salam Sejahtera. Today i will share recipes of you all is  CUCUR JAGUNG.My recipes try my own as a result of recipes from my own family. I have learned cornflakes with my own grandmother. cucur jagung is eaten with family.


 Ingredients:

1 pack of fresh corn is sliced into 4 cups of minced corn-I use 4 cobs
4 cups of wheat flour
1 egg
1 hand-picked fish fast @ shrimp dry pounded fine
1 bowl of fresh paper shrimp removed from the skin and roughly chopped-I use 10 tails
1 red chilli / 1 dried chilli powder-I use red chillies
3 stalks of cutlery cut short-I use a handful
3-4 cups hot warm water + yellow dye @ turmeric +2 sk salts + 1 tbsp sugar-I use 2sdb sugar



 Here's how :
1. The materials to be provided.
2. Fresh corn that needs to be struck beforehand.
3.  Put all the ingredients in a large bowl. Put warm water and stir well. I leave for 1/2 hour before frying.
4. Fry in full oil.
5When and golden color can be lifted and drained.
6.Very tasty with cheese sauce.

by shahira


Comments